Bella Nina profile image 78

If you have not already, do you believe you will find the love of your life?

gmaoli profile image81

Gianandrea Maoli (gmaoli) says

• Bella Nina profile image

Bella Nina 4 years ago

That is a wonderful approach to your life.

Rebecca2904 profile image79

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) says

• Bella Nina profile image

Bella Nina 4 years ago

Au contraire ~ they CAN be that hard to find, at least for some of us.

I think your aproach is a good one, and I am happy for you that you have someone.

Many of us do not currently share our lives with someone we love. Many are still searching.

smartprincess profile image74

smartprincess says

stclairjack profile image78

stclairjack says

• Bella Nina profile image

Bella Nina 4 years ago

I wish you all of the very best in your search!! I hope you find the most amazing person ~ more amazing than you have even dreamt!!

Beata Stasak profile image84

Beata Stasak says

• Bella Nina profile image

Bella Nina 4 years ago

I think when we have the love of our life, it does fill in the gaps and fills up the places with holes. I see nothing wrong with that. I think it is a blessing. Whether or not you have the love of your life, you can be a "whole" person.