Charlu profile image 83

What inspires you to do something totally out of your comfort zone? When was the last time you did?

Sometimes jumping out of our comfort zone is tough. What inspires you to take that first step and what did you do the last time you did?

TravelAbout profile image91

Katheryn (TravelAbout) says

• lupine profile image

lupine 4 years ago

TravelAbout, this couldn't be more true. I have had so many strange things happen to me in the last year that I have had to deal with, its a wonder I can endure them. Anything that comes, I can deal with...this has strengthened my mind & will.

Glimmer Twin Fan profile image95

Glimmer Twin Fan says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Ditto on the middle aged and still learning. I actually think I learn more from my journey through life now than when I was younger. Keep it up it works

Mom Kat profile image87

Mom Kat says

• lupine profile image

lupine 4 years ago

Good for you...keep up the great thinking. We have to keep moving forward in a positive way to improve our future.

agilitymach profile image98

agilitymach says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I need to remember that more often and maybe a few others Thanks

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Isn't it great to not only be inspired by that someone but have them to share it with. Hot sauce, really?? I'll bet you love it.

mvillecat profile image89

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I am so happy that you can feel joy and excitement in your life again. Sometimes it takes some not so good events to appreciate the incredible ones and I'm sure you are blessed.

Rajan Dhir profile image69

Rajan Dhir says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

What a sensational answer to do justice and with what you have been blessed with. We are all pieces of that big puzzle no matter how big or small we all become one in the end. Thanks

KateWest profile image78

KateWest says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That is soooooo awesome. I can't even imagine petting wolves and flying falcons (animal nut) I've never heard of indoor skydiving, that sounds very intriguing. Always challenging yourself I think that is something I need to do more of.

lupine profile image81

lupine says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I love your answer I think because it reminds me a little of me and I am usually the first one to go out on a limb. Sometimes you just got to go for it because you never know when you'll hit it out of the park.

Great answer

edhan profile image62

edhan says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That is quite an accomplishment edhan and talking about stepping out of your comfort zone that is definitely it. You were obviously very focused and it worked! Congrats

kenroy347 profile image60

Kenneth Brown (kenroy347) says

• lupine profile image

lupine 4 years ago

Seems like you had a lot on your mind, probably stressful thinking about it too much...good thing you let it out and turned out for the best. Sometimes we have to speak our mind to feel better, no matter the results. Welcome to hubpages.

MazioCreate profile image72

MazioCreate says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That's one of my biggest fears is open heights. I can do planes, enclosed balconies, but leave it open and it's a big fat NO. I like the way you accomplished your goal and mountain cycling.Sounds like you are quite the adventurous one.

Teylina profile image60

Teylina says

• lupine profile image

lupine 4 years ago

I agree, you just have to do it! Hopefully you did the right thing.