flacoinohio profile image 84

Should non-custodial parents be able to sue for being denied visitation with their children?

I watched my neighbors former spouse attempt to pick up his children for his weekend visitation for seven weeks in a row. Sometimes she would refuse to open the door, other times she would yell out of a window that he could not have the children because they were sick. The rest of the time she would simply not be home when he came. The former husband appears to be upset with the circumstance but is a whole lot calmer than I would be if I were in his place. He has filed contempt of court several times but his wife is not being held accountable for her actions, he still shows up every week.

Farmer Rachel profile image99

Rachel Koski (Farmer Rachel) says

the girls profile image86

the girls says

WritingPrompts profile image71

Karen (WritingPrompts) says