ChitrangadaSharan profile image 85

Sense of humor-----do you have it in you?

Sometimes it is wiser to take things lightly---it pulls you out of the most stressful situations. Do you have good sense of humor?

MarleneB profile image94

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) 4 years ago

Thanks MarleneB, for your response to the question. It is nice to know that you have good sense of humor. Even I do have this characteristics and I like people who have this special quality. In fact I feel comfortable in their company.

moonfairy profile image84

moonfairy says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thanks moonfairy, for your answer. Glad to know, another fellow hubber with good sense of humor. It is a special quality to possess, not owned by many. Never mind, even if it gives some trouble.

Beata Stasak profile image80

Beata Stasak says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Hi Beata Stasak!

Great to hear from you. You are very right in saying that humor heals and cheers people. I somehow knew that you possess this special quality. Thanks for your answer.