beadreamer247 profile image 83

How do you find the right partner?

Which is the best way to seek and find a partner for life, when you are over 40? You don't want to hang out at parties or bars anymore, internet is full of fake and less serious dating. How did you get to know your partner after 40?

mdiggs1234 profile image81

Madame Penn (mdiggs1234) says

• beadreamer247 profile image

beadreamer247 4 years ago

mdiggs1234, thanks for your contribution to this question. Well, it is not that I am desperate or whatsoever, it's more a question out of curiousity to see how others deal with this issue, since things have changed so much.

• beadreamer247 profile image

beadreamer247 4 years ago

I am not deeply looking, but I observed that it has become more difficult nowadays and it is interesting to hear how others found their partners at later age.

• beadreamer247 profile image

beadreamer247 4 years ago

I have done online dating years ago and met some nice guys, but none of them lasted forever. Nowadays online dating is absolutely a horror and filled with fake guys. Changing myself for someone I "imagine" would be perfect doesn't make sense to me.

litsabd profile image84

litsabd says

INGODSHANDS777 profile image61

INGODSHANDS777 says

• beadreamer247 profile image

beadreamer247 4 years ago

Ingodshands777, you have a very interesting point of view and I agree with you in many ways. Actually I learned a lot from my past about me, and about what I need in the other one....wrote hubs about it. And I believe in God and his guide....