viveresperando profile image 81

Why is it so hard to understand that forgiveness does not mean you will still be a part of my life?

I can forgive people, but I have no need, inclination, or want to keep them in my life. Do you feel the same? Do you believe with forgiveness automatic trust comes with it?

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• viveresperando profile image

viveresperando 4 years ago

Do you think that maybe when people or hurt you there is the ones that won't go away and then there is the ones that know they did wrong and stay away... lol?

joanwz profile image86

Joan Whetzel (joanwz) says

• viveresperando profile image

viveresperando 4 years ago

I love the way you expressed it. Forgiveness does not "rekindle trust".

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

• viveresperando profile image

viveresperando 4 years ago

I like to forgive, forget, and don't want you in my life, lol.

Rosana Modugno profile image85

Rosana Modugno says

• viveresperando profile image

viveresperando 4 years ago

:) I know the way I think. I also know that we do not all think alike. I like fiction writing, getting different perspectives on one subject helps me build different characters with different points of view for a story. :)