kallini2010 profile image 84

Do you know your personality type?

"To suit yourself, you must know yourself" - but how do you know yourself? One of the most important things is the personality types. You can learn to understand yourself and others and it is not as difficult as it sounds. Do you agree? So, do you find it necessary and important to know your personality type according to MBTI (Myers-Briggs)?

MartieCoetser profile image88

Martie Coetser (MartieCoetser) says

MissJamieD profile image80

MissJamieD says

wingedcentaur profile image83

William Thomas (wingedcentaur) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

Thank you, Wingedcentaur! I still have trouble with final definition - I am EN for sure, but the second part is trickier. I can be ENFJ, ENFP or ENTJ or ENTP. My Feeling and Thinking are both strong, and J/P is not pronounced enough either.

B-U-T-Full says

Dantex460 profile image59

Dantex460 says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

INTJs are tricky - belong to the absolute minority - the group NT - Conceptualizers. Both intraversion and thinking make them less social. I wonder do the games of Chess and Go have the same appeal to you?

Garifalia says