fitmom profile image 88

Do you get annoyed if your spouse/partner cannot keep their hands off of you?

My husband is constantly groping. He thinks that I'm lucky because he is always wanting to touch me. He says that lots of men don't want to touch their wives. So, is he right? Should I feel lucky??

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• fitmom profile image

fitmom 4 years ago

My husband likes you. He emphatically agreed. His appetite for sex is unending. Funny enough, years ago (before kids) when I would touch him, he'd push me aside and get annoyed. The difference is that we have kids now and I censor what they see.

• fitmom profile image

fitmom 4 years ago

My main concern is being appropriate in front of our children. I have to constantly remind him when the girls are awake to be decent. Thank you for sharing, Iburmaster!

Sherri92 profile image61

Sherri92 says

• IonOcean profile image

IonOcean 4 years ago

I am the same way with my wife, I enjoy touching her, but after several years of marriage, I understand that my timing is more important than the act itself. I do not like to be bothered while I'm working, and when cooking supper, she doesnt either!

isenhower33 profile image61

Bobby Isenhower (isenhower33) says

• fitmom profile image

fitmom 4 years ago

Yes, I guess everyone is different. I know what you mean. Thanks for sharing, isenhower33!

Old Empresario says

• fitmom profile image

fitmom 4 years ago

Thanks for your advice, Old Empresario. I'll have to check that book out. We've definitely discussed how we both feel. It's just a difference of what's appropriate in front of the kiddos. Thank you for sharing!