flacoinohio profile image 83

What was the name of the song you and your spouse choose for your first dance as a married couple?

It is very interesting the many genres of music people listen to when expressing their thoughts and emotions. I have been to a few weddings and I was amazed at the different choices in music people made to express their love for each otherobservable observed bride and groom dancing their first dance to every thing from classical music to hard core heavy metal bands. My first dance with my wife was to Brian Adams, "Everything I Do, I Do It For You". I would love to hear what song other couples chose for their first dance.