kallini2010 profile image 86

If a person threatens you does it mean he is scared?

I felt like my "counterpart" was almost ready for fear-biting, yet I did not think I gave hims enough reason or provocation. His threats came seemingly out of nowhere, but I realize his reservoir of hatred and dissatisfaction is almost brimming...

SidKemp profile image94

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I had to deal with my own fear - there was one person who told me I was courageous and my jaw dropped... But he was right - I am not afraid of people, of what will become of me... I know I will survive.

lorddraven2000 profile image88

Sam Little (lorddraven2000) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I agree. On the one hand "a dog that barks never bites". On the other hand - this court thing is really on his mind and that it slipped where it should not have is what worries me the most.

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

Thank you - I'll be brief - the comment does not let me go into too much detail - while discussing how we can teach our son to prepare for tests in French - my ex told me everything he thought about me and said "I'll take you to court if you don't co

Garifalia says

Garifalia 4 years ago

Sorry, I hadn't read the above. For an ex to say something like that over your child's French lessons, I agree with fpherj48. Was it this type of hot-headedness that caused you marital problems to begin with? Good luck. If need be, get legal help.