CrazedNovelist profile image 92

Why is it so easy to say "I Love You" to friends, but harder to family and your significant other?

It's funny, but I can say "I Love You" so easily to friends, but when it comes to family and the person I'm seeing. I can't seem to open my mouth and say it. Anyone have an idea of what the reason is for that?

Amy Becherer profile image81

Best Answer Amy Becherer says

• CrazedNovelist profile image

A.E. Williams (CrazedNovelist) 4 years ago

Interesting answer, Amy. I hear it on occasion from family and then in turn I say it back. I never tell my family without them saying it first. Also now the guy I'm seeing says "I love you" and I have this grand fear of saying it back... ??? *crazy*

PurvisBobbi44 profile image90

PurvisBobbi44 says

• CrazedNovelist profile image

Saying I love you to friends is easy for me, at least those I really connect with. Some of my friends are as important to me as family. The special someone has said it, but I'm having trouble saying it back. I'm pretty sure of how I feel. *Confused*

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92

TIMETRAVELER2 says

jenbeach21 profile image81

jenbeach21 says

AnnaCia profile image86

AnnaCia says

dghbrh profile image67

deergha (dghbrh) says

lupine profile image81

lupine says

• CrazedNovelist profile image

I know a lot of people like that... it's interesting to analyze the reasoning behind it all.

msorensson profile image63

msorensson says