messy marshella profile image 75

Which do you prefer, to be with someone you love or to love the one you're with?

LadyLola profile image81

Lanie Robinson (LadyLola) says

• messy marshella profile image

messy marshella 4 years ago

Thanks for your response LadyLola!

More often than not, people don't end up with their greatest love (true for me). Anyway, I totally agree with you about the love and hate thing. As for the song, it is familiar! I'll recognize it once I hear it! ;)

• messy marshella profile image

messy marshella 4 years ago

Thanks for your response dashingscorpio! Yeah, everyone wants to be with the one they love, isn't it? But sometimes, choosing that option comes with many sacrifices involving other loved ones, so you get caught in a confusing situation.