James-wolve profile image 61

Why do men dump women and vice versa ?

Men love to fantasise.Fantasy requires sme mental space,sme distance from the object f fantasy.In the beginnin,a man doesnt know th wman so well,so he can imagine all kinds f possible delights.If the woman becomes 2 familiar 2 quickly,in the spirit of forging intimacy,she eliminates all of the mystery,squashes the distance needed for fantasy.man may not even be aware of wat hes missing,but his eyes ll son start to wander?to other women who present possibilities nd outlets for fantasies.He will either have an affair,or dump.Of course,with the next woman the mystery is likely to wear off as well

Lady_E profile image80

Best Answer Elena (Lady_E) says

• James-wolve profile image

Tijani Achamlal (James-wolve) 4 years ago

No no ,It is not harsh at all.I agree with you.Men should look at what lies inside.It s the real beauty.The outward show is wearing off with time.

nancymaggielee profile image79

nancymaggielee says

• James-wolve profile image

Oh Mis sorry ,I had to shorten the text to fit in ,because it has a limited words plus English is my third foreign language.Have a nice day.

brakel2 profile image87

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

stricktlydating profile image83

StricktlyDating says

• James-wolve profile image

This is brief and direct to the point.Thanks for the insight.

Garifalia says

• James-wolve profile image

Thanks for the insight.I agree with you.I d like to add something else here but it s limited.I tried to shorten it by taking off letters but it didnt work.Thanks again.