dashingscorpio profile image 86

Have you ever been placed in the "Friend Zone"? or Have you had a secret crush on a friend?

You felt the date went well. As your car approached her residence you wonder should you lean in for a kiss goodnight, a nice hug, or wait to see if she will invite you in. Your heart pounds as the two of you approach her door. She stops and turns towards you extending her hand. You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Friend Zone!

dailytop10 profile image89

dailytop10 says

zentango profile image79

John C (zentango) says

Scyoung 4 years ago

Hi I actually told her how I felt twice!!

First time we were both a little drunk(I know worst time ) but I never got an answer

Second time was the following day I asked her if she remembered our conversation from before she said only parts.

So I told

SandCastles says