Astralrose profile image 90

What do couples (married, gf-bf) usually talk about to keep the relationship working?

• Astralrose profile image

Astralrose 4 years ago

Wouldn't it difficult not to talk about what's wrong? I mean, if something bothers the other person would it be best to share it to the other person?

Relationshipc profile image87

Kari (Relationshipc) says

• Astralrose profile image

Astralrose 4 years ago

Wow, that's great! Sharing a ton of common interests and beliefs helps a lot, I can tell. But are there moments when you run out of topics to talk about?

ThompsonPen profile image79

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) says

• Astralrose profile image

Astralrose 4 years ago

I think 'not' always being together makes it more exciting and that gives you both the opportunity to share your days to each other...I like that, too!