bituinolayquizano profile image 60

When can you actually tell to someone,YOu complete me?

I often read,watched and hear people say these "you complete me" but when did you really felt that a certain someone complete you.

jennshealthstore profile image88

Best Answer Jenn (jennshealthstore) says

• bituinolayquizano profile image

Bituin (bituinolayquizano) 4 years ago

Thank you so much to you comment jennshealthstone.We could only love somrone from loving ourselves first and so was with happiness but when wefind the right person who made us much love and makes us a better person then its the right time.

IDONO profile image80

IDONO says

• bituinolayquizano profile image

Bituin (bituinolayquizano) 4 years ago

I like your answer idono...but maybe because you have' nt fallen inlove yet to someone where you are ready to give up everything for that certain person so you dont know yet when to feel in saying those words to someone nor someone you.

lupine profile image74

lupine says

• bituinolayquizano profile image

Bituin (bituinolayquizano) 4 years ago

So true lupine it takes a serious relationship to say such words,its when you are already dependent and unconditionally inlove with someone that you feel your not complete without them.