collegedad profile image 76

Divorce - When do you call it quits?

It's obvious to many when enough is enough and it's time for divorce. For others it's an impossible decision. I was raised believing that divorce was not an option and that families should stay together. My first wife gave me no option. She moved to Mexico and married someone else, but that's a story or hub for another day. Well convinced you to take that step and file for divorce?

• collegedad profile image

collegedad 4 years ago

There is very little divorce in my family tree, but in my wife's family it runs rampant. They seem to marry with the expectation that it is inevitable.

• collegedad profile image

collegedad 4 years ago

To often I hear the phrase "I think I settled" when it comes to marriage and I'm sure it's true. In our haste to fulfill societal norms we often rush into relationships. You must marry, you must produce offspring, family equals success.