Cantuhearmescream profile image 82

Can you unfriend someone?

What is the etiquette for unfriending someone that we chose to befriend at one point and later realized that they weren’t really fitting into the kind of Hub personality you thought they would? Particularly if you’re a newbie and begin following someone based on an interesting Hub, only to realize that was all you shared in common; interest in one Hub? I don’t mean to be offensive but we are all clearly unique personalities on HubPages and that is what makes it great. I don't want to insult anyone. Is there a way to un-follow without offending someone or are you stuck with them? Please help.

Author Cheryl profile image87

Best Answer Cheryl A Whitsett (Author Cheryl) says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

Author Cheryl,

I'm happy to see you feel that way. I don't want someone to wonder why I lost interest or what would've made me change my mind. I just don't want it to be a personal thing.

Life and Luxury profile image80

Life and Luxury says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

Life and Luxury,

Thank you. It is not a matter of being uninterested in anyone per se, but right now I would like to really focus on the Hubbers that I have feel have followed a road similar to the one I am just getting on.