sallybea profile image 100

What is something nice you have done for a stranger?

mythbuster profile image83

Best Answer mythbuster says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

How kind mythbuster, sometimes it is so very easy to ignore a situation like this. I am so glad you did not - I have to say I would have done the same in your place - thank you, so nice to know that people still care enough to step in when required.

ExpectGreatThings profile image83

ExpectGreatThings says

• sallybea profile image

ExpectGreatThings, what a wonderful idea. It takes courage to make a gesture like that to complete strangers and it seems you were richly rewarded for your kindness. What a lot of fun it must have been. Thank you for sharing your story.

JessBraz profile image93

JessBraz says

• sallybea profile image

Hi JessBraz, I think small is great and I completely agree with you about the nice feeling it gives one. We must have been writing exactly the same thing at the time! See my comment to Sufyan above. Thanks for the comment

sufyan rana profile image59

Abu-Sufyan (sufyan rana) says

• sallybea profile image

Hi sufyan rana, I find the goodthings give me a nice feeling inside, the bad ones I try to put behind me. We all have different ways of dealing with things, I appreciate your comment, have a great day.

sharonjoe says

• sallybea profile image

That is a great answer Sharonjoe, Your actions definitely speak louder than words. It is those little kindnesses that go such a long way to help our fellow men. (women) Thanks you so much, you have made my day.

Blessings.