wellspoken profile image 60

Do you trust your children to go in a public bathroom alone?

What age is appropriate for children to go in a bathroom without parents in public? Do you worry the entire time they are in there? Do you talk to your kids about being safe in bathrooms with all the child predators that are out here?

• wellspoken profile image

Crystal Marie Antoinette (wellspoken) 3 years ago

I agree with you there it is weird however to keep our children safe sometimes I feel its appropriate. The word is such a nasty place and I can just imagine my little man in the restroom trying ti fight off a pedophile and it make me sick to my stoma

kabugalewis profile image61

Lewis Wanjohi (kabugalewis) says

• wellspoken profile image

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate a male perspective. I try and let my little man be just that however its hard as a mom when you see all.these stories about children being kidnapped and molested.

DDE profile image13

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• wellspoken profile image

I agree with you however when I take my son out most of the times dads at work. I usually just stand by the door to the men's restroom. Other than there has to be a point where its safe for them to go alone what do you think? Thanks for your response