Billie Kelpin profile image 88

Are you married to a "Sheldon"?

I didn't realize, at first, that one of the reasons I ADORE "The Big Bang Theory" is that my sweet, kind, energetic, and loving husband has a bit of the "Sheldon" character in him. He's a software engineer and thinks on the left side of the brain and is very detail-oriented (necessary for someone coding in 12 different languages over time). Sometimes, however, I have to explain sarcasm, social protocol, appropriate responses, etc. to this brilliant man. I've always been attracted to this type of opposite thinker than I am, making for humorous relationships.

jellygator profile image92

jellygator says

agaglia profile image82

agaglia says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

Ah, now math wiz-es might be a whole different breed :) ! - might be more creative, actually than the programmers, but don't ask ME! I have no idea how the brilliant operate :)

Monis Mas profile image78

Aga (Monis Mas) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

I just love it too. My absolute favorite is when Penny gives Sheldon the napkin autographed by Leonard Nimoy. I actually cried! Thank Moni for responding