lisasuniquevoice profile image 66

Does it make a difference where he lives?

jennshealthstore profile image85

Jenn (jennshealthstore) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) 4 years ago

dashingscorpio,

Thank you for both of your comments. I think you're right about living "in the moment". I guess it's best to decide whether you want more than that before you make that first date with a long distance person.

Lisa

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

duffsmom,

It would make a difference if a guy lives with his mother wouldn't it? A friend and I are trying to figure out if a guy she's seeing is living with his mother. It's funny you should mention that. Thank you very much.

Lisa

JimTxMiller profile image77

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 4 years ago

Because this question is listed under the Gender Relations category (Advice and Tips for Women in Relationships): I think it is safe to assume (it) and (he) is referring to being in a long distance relationship.