Anselome profile image 76

Do you find commitment scary?

I know a lot of people that are afraid to make a serious commitment, whether it be in a relationship or a mortgage. Do you find the idea of committing to something scary or intimidating, and if so, why?

• Anselome profile image

Steve Anselmo (Anselome) 4 years ago

I agree with you on that, but I really don't think men think far enough ahead to fear divorce :P

Maybe people are really afraid of change. What do you think?

• Anselome profile image

Steve Anselmo (Anselome) 4 years ago

While it is true that something may happen, it's important to really look at the likelihood of something happening. Without trying something you'll never know and I've always been told that we regret the things we didn't do more than what we did

realtalk247 profile image68

realtalk247 says