moonlake profile image 87

Quilting retreat that went wrong. What would you do?

I recently went on a quilting retreat that went just completely wrong. I don't take many vacations so I was upset I even spent the money for this one. One of the ladies we went with got mad at us for very minor things and suddenly almost from day one would not speak to a couple of us. Some of the ladies say we should understand and forgive her. I have to deal with her at quilting classes and have decided not to go to the classes anymore. What do you think should do, go or not?

Hyphenbird profile image94

Brenda Barnes (Hyphenbird) says

• moonlake profile image

moonlake 4 years ago

She did say she was sorry to me but not to my friend. I know she has some family problems. I feel it would now be hard to talk to her or be around her. She was a person that I hung out with a lot. I know I did nothing wrong to cause this.

moonlake profile image87

moonlake says

• silvatungfox profile image

Maurine Dodge (silvatungfox) 4 years ago

Yeah, it is hard when you want to enjoy the class/workshop and someone is there that insists on being a pill. So it is a good thing there are so many classes available. A class is usually shorter times. I can ignore anyone for an hour.

Theophanes profile image94

Theophanes says

Patty Inglish, MS profile image88

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

• moonlake profile image

moonlake 4 years ago

The classes are not paid for classes just a group of us that have gotten together once a week to quilt. It is in a quilt shop and I would rather not get anyone else involved, as it is I feel bad that the other ladies on the trip got caught up in this

Rose Anne Karesh profile image91

Rose Anne Karesh says

silvatungfox profile image73

Maurine Dodge (silvatungfox) says

sam3m profile image59

sam3m says