Have you found your soul mate yet?

Do you believe you have found your soul mate, that is, if you believe in soul mates?

Sparklea profile image76

Best Answer Sparklea says

Wow, Sparklea! I should say you have for sure found your soulmate without a doubt!!! Thank you for sharing about the love of your life who found you. I appreciate the beautiful answer. You're the best! May God continue to bless you both!!!

ThelmaC profile image93

Thelma Raker Coffone (ThelmaC) says

Hi ThelmaC, I am so happy for you! Blessings. I appreciate the answer.

tillsontitan profile image92

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

Hi Mary (Till), thanks for the great answer! You are blessed, as is he to have found you. I know he is truly your soulmate, just from reading when you write hubs about your life together. It is beautiful. God bless.

JimTxMiller profile image76

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

Hi JimTxMiller, Thanks for answering. I am so happy for you!

Darksage profile image84

Khen Ramos (Darksage) says

A soul mate, in my mind, is one you were meant to be with in this world. Yes, I have been married to him for 34 years since high school. Thanks for answering, although you are confused.

cebutouristspot profile image74

cebutouristspot says

Hi cebutouristspot, yes, that one sou mate person with over a billion people all over the world, seems as though the odds are stacked against finding that ONE. I am glad you have found love, which is most important in this life.

ZRMoore profile image83

ZRMoore says

Hi ZRMoore, thank you for your honest answer. Never give up hope. When you least expect it, there that person will be, maybe been there all along? God bless.

Have you found your soul mate yet?84

Have you found your soul mate yet?

Thank you so much, Beata Stasak, for your beautiful answer and writing a hub about the question. It is amazing!!!

jaydene profile image75

jaydene says

Hi jaydene, thanks for the beautiful answer here. Yes, you deserve the One who was created just for you as you a beautiful person with a beautiful heart who deserves one who will love you for who you are in this life. I will pray that very thing...

winjoy profile image60

Mike (winjoy) says

I believe He will, in His perfect timing. Thanks for answering the question. God bless.

avneet sidhu profile image60

Avneet kaur Sidhu (avneet sidhu) says

Hi avneet sidhu, thanks so much for the great answer here, and you are blessed to have found your soul mate! God bless. Yes, I have. Married to him for 34 years.

Rayne123 says

Hi Rayne, thanks for the interesting and honest answer here. I appreciate you sharing. Yes, God will send the One He has specifically chosen for you precious heart. God bless you.

Hi JThomp, Thanks for the answer. Yes, God will introduce you to your One in His perfect timing no doubt. He is using you for other purposes right now and needs you to focus on that, I am sure. God bless.