dashingscorpio profile image 86

Is there a difference between someone being "marriage minded" and someone who wants to marry you?

Very often you see online dating profiles (usually women), which proclaim they are (looking) for someone who is "ready to settle down" or is "marriage minded". Is finding someone who wants to get married (period) just as rewarding as dating someone who suddenly realizes (you) are "the one"?

SidKemp profile image90

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 4 years ago

Great analysis. I believe the desire to marry should be driven by your (feelings for your mate) and not some arbitrary (time) one has determined. Statistically 80% of men and 87% of women eventually get married. Some do so multiple times! LOL!

jaydene profile image73

jaydene says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 4 years ago

Ahh but people change their minds as was in my case. I had told the world "I'm never going to get married!" (before I met my wife). LOL! I think (who) you are with determines what you want most of the time.