NC4Life078 profile image 84

How do you and your spouse manage money?

One of the most common problems in a relationship is money, so it would seem as if those who manage their money better have a lot less stress in their relationship. How do you and your spouse look at money? Is it what I make is what I make and what you make is what you make? Or do you treat money and potential decisions as a "team decision" (which may lead to problems down the road when your in disagreement)?

JimTxMiller profile image76

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• NC4Life078 profile image

NC4Life078 4 years ago

I wish it were that easy; but, you led me to one last thought. How does this response differ from couples who both make an income opposed to only one party making the income?