brainwise profile image 61

Whats the best thing to do if you lost of your feelings for him,even if she cares for you?

I am very confused before about my feelings for him,but now I know,that I don't have any feeling for him anymore,its just that ,that there was something upset me about him then I realize that my feelings for him was melt & gone.I want to break him up,but I don't know what to say to him with less hurt feeling.I lost my feeling for him not because of any other man,there is no third party involved.As of now,i don't reply his emails,coz I don't know what to say.My conscience is killing me for not answering his emails.This almost makes me crazy,it affects my work. MY REAL LIFE STORY. pls help me.

• brainwise profile image

Brain (brainwise) 4 years ago

thank you very much.this will help me a lot.

moonfairy profile image80

moonfairy says

• brainwise profile image

Brain (brainwise) 4 years ago

thank you for your advice.