Handicapped Chef profile image 81

Is friendship important in your everyday life and why is it important to you?

krillco profile image93

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

I agree with you friendship is very essential to everyone of us in our daily lives. Adults and children alike need true friends - new and long-time friends. The important factors that make people become friends and how to keep a good friendship goin

Beata Stasak profile image84

Beata Stasak says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

To me focusing on friends is the key to building an amazing support system for yourself because most friends becomes like family anyway so I understand what your saying.

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

Iburmaster your so right in my opinion no one can live alone in this world everyone needs a friend some one to relate to.