Thomas A Creamer profile image 58

should a homeless person look for the comfort of the opposite sex? Or would that be insulting to the

I was just trying to understand that if a person is attracted to another person by physical and mental attributes, then it would stand to reason, to me anyway, that if one of those people were in a homeless shelter trying to get their feet back under themselves that if they were in need of some close attention *not sex* that it would be okay for them to reach out and try to strike up a relationship. I know a lot of people in that situation and they tell me that if they could get themselves into a relationship that it would be so much easier because they have someone there when they need them.

Dark knight rides profile image75

Dark knight rides says

Thomas A Creamer profile image58

Thomas A Creamer says

reeltaulk says