RealityTalk profile image 60

Why is there no sympathy for men when they get an "exclamation point"

Sympathy abounds for women when they get their period, but there is never any such sympathy for men when they get their "exclamation point." I think you can figure out my euphemism for exclamation point. The truth is men have to deal with hormonal issues as well as women. It's not the same, but it does affect men & how they behave. Obviously, I ask this question with more humor on the brain than seriousness, but I would love to hear replies from both men & women. Oh, did you notice that a period is connected to the exclamation point?

Best Answer Christin Sander (ChristinS) says

Cantuhearmescream profile image79

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this answer!!!

• RealityTalk profile image

RealityTalk 4 years ago

Ah, but these are the things that punctuate our lives. Question: Did you know the exclamation pt. is called a "bang?" lol. It is Venus & Mars. To understand the Exclamation Point you must be a man and that I hope dear fpherj48, you never will be.

RealityTalk profile image60

RealityTalk says