How to alleviate a bad mood. Items you will need for this task:
1. any firearm (preferably legal. Most gun ranges won't let you use your AK-47.)
2. sufficient ammunition for above mentioned firearm.
3. at least one pack of cigarettes of your choice (if you smoke)
4. any alcoholic beverage (if you drink)
5. photograph of person pissing you off (if you don't have a photograph a Sharpie will do nicely.)
6. pair of ear plugs
7: protective eyewear if you don't wear eyeglasses
Things to avoid when going to the gun range:
1. the freeway. (we don't want to waste our ammunition before we get there.)
2. stupid people (see reason for staying off the freeway.)
3. Walmart (unless that's where you get your ammunition.)
Step 1: park in gun range parking lot
Step 2: request a firing booth and pay your fee.
Step 3: insert one ear plug in each ear and put on the protective eyewear.
Step 4: take paper targets provided by gun range
Step 5: attach photograph or write person's name using the Sharpie onto the paper target.
Step 6: attach modified paper target to clips and set the target at the desired distance away from you.
Step 7: fully load the firearm
Step 8: aim loaded firearm at target
Step 9: FIRE!
You'll usually start feeling better before you unload the first round.
Seriously, through, I do light a cigarette and cuss alot. I try not to be in a bad mood when I take the pistol out. I also want to make sure I have plenty of Midol on hand. I do stay away from freeways, stupid people, Walmart, any government run facility. Playing with your pet usually works until he (or she) starts to get a little rough.