ChrisLingCheng profile image 74

Fiance and I are a Choleric-Phlegmatic couple. Which temperaments exist in your own relationship?

There are four temperaments: choleric, phlegmatic, sanguine and melancholic. My fiance and I are choleric (male) and phlegmatic (female) and we find that most of the articles online really do hit our differences, likely issues and similarities well. While he is by nature, the driver of the relationship and likes to accomplish things asap, I, on the other hand, take my own sweet time to "smell the roses." As a result, this may sometimes result in misunderstanding. To remedy this, we try to understand each other's temperament and be more understanding. It does work.... sometimes. :) Share yours!

MsDora profile image97

Best Answer Dora Weithers (MsDora) says

• ChrisLingCheng profile image

ChrisLingCheng 4 years ago

I'm currently looking for The Five Love Languages ebook. It seems like a great book that can help us understand each other in the language that we understand.

And yes, I understand that exhalation part perfectly. :)

kereeves3 profile image81

Karen (kereeves3) says