Is Homosexuality wrong?

I know that many Christians find homosexuals to be morally corrupt. Although last a week a friend and I had a conversation on it. I say that It is their choice to do as they wish as long as its not forced on me same as anything. While he claimed that it was wrong based on science because he doesn't believe in God. He claims it goes against the very definition of life to evolve and there fore it cannot be accepted. It baffled me but in its own way held some truth based on his definition of life .... thoughts? please keep it civil I know its a emotional topic and not all people have my view.

PoeticFailosophy profile image59

Diana F. King-Fyre :: DECEASED, 1962-2014, Rest in Peace (PoeticFailosophy) says

Fuginagasaki 4 years ago

That's a interesting take on it. I will have to ask them that because I kinda fell silent, that too seems like well thought out answer though.

HollieT profile image85

HollieT says

Fuginagasaki 4 years ago

they aren't, they believe in evolution and science. They also are going to school with their major in science, so I personally wouldn't call him a scientist. Also was there a answer in that statement?

christiananrkist says

Fuginagasaki 4 years ago

I share a very similar view as you I believe although I do have homosexual friends. I don't find them to be bad people they just don't believe what I do and I actually enjoy our conversations.