Seraphim Rouge profile image 61

Why do men lead women on thinking they're in love with them?

I met someone, claiming he was an ex-marine, now a mechanic, so ok, things were going really good and then even better. He claimed to have fallen in love with me, that I had broken so many walls, that he couldn't picture life without me, you get the gist. Then all of a sudden he tells me this morning, in an email of all things, the he got some papers the other day and he's being sent on a mission??? and that he's special ops,,,so, he goes on to saying 'you'll find better, you deserve better than me,,' and on and on. It blew me apart and I never saw it coming.

DDE profile image53

Best Answer Devika Primić (DDE) says

• Seraphim Rouge profile image

Seraphim Rouge 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply, would you believe i did a reverse phone lookup and lo and behold, he's not even from Tennessee as he had claimed to be but from Cincinnati, Ohio?! Nothing this guy told me was the truth! Yes, i believe is a reptile^^

• Seraphim Rouge profile image

Seraphim Rouge 3 years ago

You are very right, i need to move on, because it's so easy to keep wondering 'why',,i didn't know him for too long, but i think somewhere along the way, something was trying to tell me that something just didn't add up, whatever the case, ty so much