Harishprasad profile image 82

Why do we say," I love you." ?

So many persons in love ( are they really ? ) utter these three words so casually that real meaning of these wonderful words has been lost. People , while saying these words, people build up relations and attain closeness but break up after a short span of time on the frivolous pretext. It is not my intention to tell people to scuttle their freedom of choice but I am curious to know if there are people who have lived up to these words in a real sense. In these words "love" is placed between "I" and "you" and I want to know if there are people who have still kept love intact between them.

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• Harishprasad profile image

Harish Mamgain (Harishprasad) 4 years ago

Yes, dashingscorpio, you touched almost a bigger chunk of this whole idea. The last sentence," Just...........love you". Is a wiser one and we all give it a proper attention for a better grasp on our way of a good living.

cjarosz says