the1dannyd profile image 59

What is the greatest relationship advice you have ever received?

I am striving to find and pass along the best advice possible regarding relationships! I'm fully aware my advice may not be the best or perfect. Maybe you have heard something which could be of use to thousands of people. Please feel free to answer and share your advice so this world can benefit from your wisdom and experience!

Kathleen Cochran profile image84

Kathleen Cochran says

• the1dannyd profile image

Daniel Donovan (the1dannyd) 4 years ago

This is a great answer and not at all discouraging. It is the truth and few care to admit it. Thank you for you answer Kathleen and I hope you are there with more helpful insights. If you care to follow me I'd enjoy hearing more on my future hubs etc

misslong123 profile image86

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) says

• the1dannyd profile image

Daniel Donovan (the1dannyd) 4 years ago

Thank you Michele, It takes courage to bear all and post something personal and I appreciate it. I'm working on posting hubs to give my advice and opinion on dating and relationships. If you'd like to follow me and read more I'd be honored!

• the1dannyd profile image

Daniel Donovan (the1dannyd) 4 years ago

Thank you for answering. I agree, too many people don't have their own affairs and personal issues in order before they attempt a serious dating relationship. If you cared to follow my hubpages account I'd enjoy further feedback and insights!