sallieannluvslife profile image 87

If you were a guest in someone's home, would you take something out of their trash?

If you were a guest in someone's home overnight, and you saw a handsoap container in the trash that had a small amount of soap left in the bottom - not even enough for the dispenser to pump it to the top - would you take it out of the trash and place it back on the sink, even though there was another new soap already there?

CraftytotheCore profile image87

CraftytotheCore says

bethperry profile image89

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

jjackson786 profile image90

Jennifer (jjackson786) says

• sallieannluvslife profile image

sallieannluvslife 3 years ago

Thank you jjackson786! I happen to agree with you. This happened at our home and I was flabergasted, just thought I was being overly sensitive.

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

• sallieannluvslife profile image

sallieannluvslife 3 years ago

I know these guests pretty well and they have done some other pretty off the wall things not only in our house, but others, and have given them the benefit of the doubt for many years. I just couldn't believe that they would actually do that here.

Old Poolman says

• sallieannluvslife profile image

sallieannluvslife 3 years ago

Exactly, Old Poolman!!! With the new container on the sink, obviously it was meant to be tossed, since the other wasn't watered down to get to the bottom film of soap!