Paul Maplesden profile image 80

Love: Is there still a place in the modern world for old fashioned ideas of courtship?

I recently wrote a hub about a girl having a secret admirer, and one of the commenters made the excellent point: 'The landscape of dating and falling in love has changed so much. Both genders are often reading books which teach them how to look for "signs" that someone may be interested in them. I talk to women who complain about men not approaching them and although these women consider themselves to be strong and independent they too aren't comfortable with approaching men they're interested in. Fear of rejection keeps many from finding love.' What do you think?

savvydating profile image98

Yves (savvydating) says

• Lizam1 profile image

Lizam1 3 years ago

Totally agree - as an "elder" I have found my recent foray into the dating pool very sad - I would like to take time to get to know someone but they are all in a rush.

Lizam1 profile image82

Lizam1 says

dragonflycolor says