Sandy Appiah profile image 61

How came some people fall in love only in months are they selfish""" for my opinion they're selfish

They're selfish because they don't have a heart they don't know the meaning of love and carying if they know all this things I don't think they would fall in love with five or six different person in a year I Petty for the victims because I have met several I always ask them why if I ask them the reply I got back is they like change if you know you can't stay in a relationship more then year then don't shows to much don't let the person think that is forever because at the end he/she would end up surfing and you to would end up enjoying with another person..I call them selfish people!!!!!!!!!

Cristale profile image87

Cristale says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

I agree, I've seen this happen many, many times and a lot of us are guilty of this when we are younger especially.

the street writer profile image59

the street writer says

• Sandy Appiah profile image

sandy appiah 4 years ago

i think the same you but if you met those can of person or if you have one around you as a friend you will notice that is not just entertainment if you see the way they do it seem they're crazy in love but the first to second month they forgot

Sandy Appiah profile image61

sandy appiah says

DDE profile image27

Devika Primić (DDE) says