If you are single or were and used an online dating site and you found someone special in your life

I have some single family members and friends and have been wondering if anyone has had success in finding that someone special or future spouse by using an online dating site. Have you found that special someone using a an online dating site or did you encounter other problems? Thank you for answering.

wonderful1 profile image85

Best Answer Sheila Varga Szabo (wonderful1) says

Hi wondergul1, I am glad you have learned what to watch out for and be safe! There are a lot of predators out there. Oh, I was married when I was 19 and still am. Just wondering about my single family and friends. I stayed pure until marriage & g

word55 profile image77

Word (word55) says

Thank you so much, Word55, for sharing and taking the time to answer. You have provided some good sound advice when it comes to dating period! Blessings, Faith Reaper

lambservant profile image90

Lori Colbo (lambservant) says

Awesome, that is a wonderful decision you have made dear sister! Yes, I keep hearing about those who have met the one and that is great, but I, too, believe one should meet someone in person and interact with them initially in person from the start.

savvydating profile image81

savvydating says

Hi savvydating, You are so right about that fact too, at least I know my single daughter has done so! I was married so young and still married, so I am clueless really. Yes, helpful info, classy is best for sure. Thanks!

Sparklea profile image73

Sparklea says

Wow, Sparklea, thank you for sharing your sister's experiences with online dating! Yes, I'd be very guarded and cautious too, my goodness! So great to see you and thank you for taking the time to answer. Hugs

Lowdown0 profile image85

Robbie Newport (Lowdown0) says

Hi Lowdown0, thank you for answering. I am happy for the older man who is happy now and is married due to online dating. Yes, for those who do not get out much, it could be great and work out best for them. Good points you have made here.

Wow, Eric, I am so glad it worked out for you both and you do have a precious son! Thank you for sharing of your experience and wonderful in the long run results of your online dating. Yes, so true about love just happening in all cases of true love.

lesliebyars profile image73

Buster Johnson (lesliebyars) says

Hi leslie, thank you for answering and taking extra precautions for safety. You are wise. That is a good point about your time for sure. Blessings, Faith Reaper