Crypton profile image 60

My live in partner cheated on me twice, should I stay or go?

I love this girl with all of my heart, I have my own flaws but before I realize the things that I lack of she already has someone else the 1st time and she hid it from me for 2 mo's, we used to live in the same roof for 3 yrs, the first time she cheated was during our 2 yrs and 10 mo's of living together, and she left me, the day I left our home was a month before our 3rd year living together. Then I searched for her and we reconciled, but after we reconciled we are having communication challenges, we only see each other twice a week that time, after 2 mo's she has another lover the 2nd time.

jlpark profile image91

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Lapse profile image

Lapse 3 years ago

Amen.

Alphadogg16 profile image88

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• Crypton profile image

Crypton 3 years ago

I would want to stay with her and help her specially that she has no one now, except the fact that when I was not there, there is this man that likes her and comforted her and so she was vulnerable w/ all the problem and that made her feel guilty.

klw1157 profile image89

Kevin Washburn (klw1157) says

• Crypton profile image

Crypton 3 years ago

She was having problem w/ her parents and family when she cheated on me, its just that we have commucation problem and its a long distance relationship when she left our home. I am saving money for us to startover again.

Kemet Musiq profile image67

Mark Needham (Kemet Musiq) says

• Crypton profile image

Crypton 3 years ago

The guy is almost ten years older than her, sometimes she will say she wanna break up w/ me then later she would tell me that she loves more than that guy, then would cry and say please take me home and put me back to the girl I was.

• Crypton profile image

Crypton 3 years ago

I realized that she did this out of her problem, I would be honest she has no home, no family, no money, no work and so while I was away a man who likes her saw that opportunity, she fell and during that time I was not able to help her.

DDE profile image56

Devika Primić (DDE) says