DDE profile image 46

How do you feel about the lifestyle of a Trophy wife?

The trophy wife sees her life as less problematic and seeks the best only. Do you think the trophy wife deserves this kind of lifestyle? Do you think the marriage is about convenience?

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

Shelly Elliott 3 years ago

Porno caused all this mess for women. The last birthday card I got from my ex wrote, "thank you for being my trophy wife".. Oh the joys!

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

You have mentioned helpful points here ''Trophy wife is a label and not a lifestyle,'' and ''I know of many labeled as a trophy wife that really are pretty good moms and that is the lifestyle choice.'' thank you

Shelly Elliott says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

Your answer say it all and you are right trophy wives certainly have lots to deal with and should not be addressed in such a manner. Marriage is a big step and should be treated with respect. Thank you