realtalk247 profile image 68

Sometimes movies give the greatest love advice. What are your favorites? Name the movie and quote.

Great Love Advice/Quotes from movies: Country Strong(movie)- Don't be afraid to fall in love. It's the only thing that matters in life. The Mirror Has Two Faces (movie) -"Rose Morgan: I tell you what I envy about people in love - I'd love it if someone knew me, I mean really knew me. What I like, what I'm afraid of, what kind of toothpaste I use." Valentine's Day (movie)- "When you love someone, you love all of them...you gotta love everything about them, not just the good things, but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't." —Estelle (Shirley MacLaine)

MsDora profile image97

Dora Weithers (MsDora) says