How do you believe divine love is different and better than the other types of love?

Parental love being tender and endearing; romantic love, sensual and attractive; friendship love, reciprocal. Jesus modeled sacrificial and humble love by washing the feet of His disciples. How is divine love different and better than the other types of love? Thank you for answering.

Ceegen profile image85

Best Answer James (Ceegen) says

Hi Ceegen, what a beautiful answer here and so perfectly describes His Divine Love, a love like no other indeed. My hope is that all will know of such love in their lifetime and then for an eternity. God bless you. In His Love, Faith Reaper

CraftytotheCore profile image98

CraftytotheCore says

Oh, how wonderful precious heart! Yes, His love is a free gift of grace and there is nothing we can do to earn it. I praise Him you know of His divine love, even through your terrible trial. You called out to Him and He heard your cry. (((HUGS)))

grand old lady profile image90

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

Hi grand old lady, Yes, there is nothing like experiencing such supernatural divine love in one's life. I cannot even put it into words as it is so hard to imagine such a powerful love and He is the only one able to fill that empty hole in us.

Hi tsmog, I know, I do wish they allowed more space in questions and in responses to questions! Thank you for answering, and I am thrilled you are thinking of writing a hub on this question! Awesome.

Hi lone77star, Thank you for leaving a most interesting answer here. That is a good point about selfishness. Your book sounds interesting as well. Blessings

Sparklea profile image76

Sparklea says

Hi sweet friend, I am so sorry about your family doctor. Yes, it is hard to understand such a love as His divine love, as our little brains can hardly fathom or comprehend it. Yes, let us look up and that is wonderful about Crafty sharing too! Hugs

SatendraSaini profile image54

Satendra Saini (SatendraSaini) says

Hello SatendraSaini, Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. I am sure there are some who do such, but I am speaking of true divine love. A mother who loves as you describe is true love indeed. How is true divine love more than all other loves?