Why is it wrong to love someone more then you love yourself?

I don't mean your children because I figure that's a given. I mean "love" real love! That feeling that you really don't see living life without your significant other. Not in a suicidal way but just that person enhances or makes your life that much better that you don't see life with them by your side. Why should I feel guilty for living someone this much. If they inspire you to better yourself and to want to better yourself to keep them and your relationship happy, then why not. Besides that brings another point, I can't control the way I feel for someone.

erorantes profile image52

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

Penny G profile image73

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says