baybpnk profile image 88

Why are you still with an abusive partner?

Abuse is never okay, so I'm forever annoyed and not understanding why someone would stay with an abusive partner, physically or emotionally. Abuse is NOT love. No matter how much they say they love you, they obviously don't love you more than they love them self or they would hold back on the abuse.

Amanda108 profile image92

Amanda (Amanda108) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 3 years ago

I agree with that. I have also been the victom of physical and emotional abuse and I refused to stay in those situations. There is NO excuse to be i a relationship like that and also still complain about it. GET OUT.

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 3 years ago

The victim-blaming thing is more with sexual/physical/emotional assault victims who could not help what happened to them. In this case, it is pretty true; you're the only one who can get away from a toxic relationship you are in. Thank you!