backporchstories profile image 88

Is it possible for two people to divorce and remain best of friends?

Can you really love someone enough to let them go and remain friends for life? Forgiveness granted, pain passes and what remains is honest caring. Has anyone experienced this and succeeded?

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 3 years ago

The relationship was more spiritual than anything else. No children. But I agree with your comment for the most part.

Penny G profile image77

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 3 years ago

It turns out that finding peace in the relationship has lifted a lot of stress.

Dave36 says

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 3 years ago

To tell you the truth...I have decided I have choices...I can either be the "Victim"...or I could be the "Judge"...or I could be the "Healer". I have found peace and have forgiveness....so I choose ...Healer! I am very excited about my future!