Handicapped Chef profile image 27

What do you need to have in a day to make it joyful

vocalcoach profile image93

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

Vocalcoach my joy is cooking it really makes me relax just starting something from the beginning then finishing it up to a finish product that is my joy as far as mother nature i live in rural Kentucky and it beautiful here.

Penny G profile image75

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

Penny G i can really understand that my youngest just left to travel the world in the peace corp for 6 months then going to west point to play football for he navy I have 3 kids all scattered away from me so look forward to the phone calls

DDE profile image52

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

Those are very good things mine is cooking but i am staring to like working on my in house herb garden it really seems to make me relax and the smell of the herbs are awesome.