Efficient Admin profile image 94

Why do men spit on the ground in front of women?

Spitting has always been considered rude and gross thing to do in front of other people (at least where I am from anyways). Do you think the same? It seems like men are the ones that spit whenever they feel like it, regardless in whose presense they are in. Any thoughts or comments are welcomed.

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 3 years ago

My train of thought was he must be around women he doesn't really care to impress or he would be more of a gentlemen. Usually when I see this behavior is when I am walking on the local greenway and they are jogging along and just start spitting.

DDE profile image56

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 3 years ago

I agree. Some men have been brought up better than that and some, well...............